SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“NEW CHALLENGES TO LINGUISTICS, TEACHING PRACTICES,
TRANSLATION AND CULTURAL HORIZONS”
DECEMBER 20, 2021
The Department of Foreign Languages welcomes academics, researchers and students to showcase your papers on topics related to education, humanities and social sciences.
All are welcome!
After a successful launch of the 5th International Conference organized by the D.F. L., we are delighted to announce the 6th international scientific event to take place in person and online, on the 20th of December 2021 in Vlore, Albania. Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback of the attendees previous years, we are excited to once again bring together members of the academia, scholars, researchers and students of humanities for one day of insightful discussions, and fascinating presentations.
The December Conference 2021 is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics;
- Language Acquisition/Language and Advertising/Language and Cultural Identity/Language and Gender/Language and Technology/Language and the Media/Language of Politics/Languages and Dialects/ Language and Power
- Foreign language teaching/Bilingualism/Multilingualism/Language Disorders/Standard and Non-Standard English/ Curriculum Development
- Any translation and interpreting issue related to English, Albanian/ Italian, and other languages and dialects/Morphology and syntax/Phonetics/Phonology/Professional Jargon/ Terminology/Written Language/Semantics/Grammar and Word Use/ Stylistics
- Albanian Literature/British Literature/Children’s Literature/Poetry/American Literature/Literary Styles and Movements
Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
- Abstracts should be in English, with a maximum of 150-200 words, 4-5 key words, including author(s) name/surname and affiliation; the presentation format [in person presentation or virtual presentation].
Please do not include any charts, bibliographies or footnotes.
- Abstracts must be submitted online by November 30, 2021 at the following email: email@example.com
- All accepted abstracts will be notified by December 5, 2021.
- Conference language: ENGLISH
Dr. Dorjana Klosi firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. Kozeta Hyso email@example.com
Dr. Anila Hima firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. Veneranda Hajrulla email@example.com
Dr. Bukuroshe Isufaj firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. Meri Gjoleka email@example.com
Dr. Eliona Naqo firstname.lastname@example.org